How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Buffer automatically—no code required.
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Buffer
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Buffer. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
Triggers when there is a new item in the Buffer
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.