How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Zoho Creator
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Zoho Creator automatically—no code required.
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Zoho Creator
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Zoho Creator. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
- Zoho Creator
Triggers when a new record is added to a certain application and form.
- Zoho Creator
Create new record in a certain application and form.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Zoho Creator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.