How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + SignRequest + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, SignRequest, and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + SignRequest + Airtable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, SignRequest, and Airtable. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Document DeclinedTriggers when a SignRequest is declined.Trigger
- New Document ReceivedTriggers when a SignRequest is received.Trigger
- New Document SignedTriggers when a SignRequest is signed.Trigger
- Send SignRequestCreates and sends a new SignRequest.Action
- Send SignRequest From TemplateCreates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, SignRequest, and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.