How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Airtable + SMSLink
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier, Airtable, and SMSLink automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Airtable + SMSLink
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Airtable, and SMSLink. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find Many Records (With Line Item Support)Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
Find or Create Record(s)
Find or Create Record
Sends a SMS.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Airtable, and SMSLink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.