Toodledo + Hive Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Toodledo and Hive.
It's easy to connect Toodledo + Hive and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Triggers when a new starred task is added or when an existing task is starred.
Triggers when any task has been marked completed.
Triggers when there is a new task in a specific folder.
Triggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").
Triggers when a new note is created.
Triggers when a new task is added.
Triggers when a new task has been assigned to the selected context.
Triggers when an action is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Toodledo + Hive.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.