Submittable Help & Support
What Submittable Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Submission Declined - Triggers when a submission is declined.
- Submission Accepted - Triggers when a submission is accepted.
- Submission Withdrawn - Triggers when a submission is declined.
- New Submission - Triggers when new submissions arrive in your Submittable Account.
- Submission Status Changed - Triggers when a submission's status changes.
- New Note - Triggers when a note is added to any submission in your account.
- New Staff Member - Triggers when a new staff member is added to your Submittable organization. If the new staff member does not already have an account, this event triggers when the invitation is accepted.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Submittable on Zapier
When you start creating a Submittable Zap, you will be prompted to connect a New Account:
Click the button and a pop-up would appear. You would be then asked to enter your Submittable API Key and Organization Name:
Once you've entered those details, the pop-up would disappear and you will see the Submittable account added to your Zapier account and is ready for selection.
Popular Things To Do With Submittable
Common Problems with Submittable on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message