Storenvy - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
One of the hardest things in building an online store is getting an audience for your products. That's what makes selling on a marketplace like Ebay or Amazon so appealing: they come with a wide customer base who are already searching for products on their site. List your item there, and new customers just might discover and purchase them without having heard of your brand before.
And yet, you lose out on the potential to build customer relationships and get people to know your company's name. With your own store, you can customize your site, make it match your branding, and build long-term relationships with customers.
Storenvy gives you the best of both. It lets you create a free store to sale up to 500 different products—the only thing you'll pay is the payment processing fees from PayPal or Stripe. You can customize that store, add your own domain for a low fee, and integrate with 3rd party services like Facebook Store for free. Then, to get more people to see your products, you can also list them in the Storenvy marketplace where people can discover your products online along with those from other sellers—and for that, you'll pay 10% per sale. It's like having your own branded store inside an already-popular marketplace.
You'll start out by listing your products, with their name, price, and a category from the Storenvy marketplace—which you'll use to organize the things you're selling even if you only list them in your own store. Then, add images, variants (such as sizes and colors), and other details. For shipping, you'll add shipping groups, with different prices for shipping based on the type of item—and then you'll select the shipping group for each item in its own listing page. You can also specify different rates for international locations, which will be applied based on the customer's shipping address.
With that done, you can add your store's business info. Add a support email and return mailing address, write the email text that'll be sent to new customers, and add FAQ questions so customers can get quick info about your store. You'll also find integrations in the settings for importing products from Etsy, printing products with Printfection, calculating shipping prices with USPS, FedEx, and more, and Zapier integrations to add customers to your mailing lists and more. You can also tweak your store's design, choosing colors you want or coding your own HTML and CSS them.
With that done, you can launch your store to the world. You can just open your own Storenvy store if you want, using its tools to handle orders and host your store. Or, enable the marketplace integration to cross-list your products on the rest of Storenvy. That'll cost you a bit per sale—but it'll also ideally lead to far more sales, on a platform that's already one of the cheapest ways to run an online store.
Whether you're looking for a marketplace alternative to Ebay and Etsy, want a cheaper alternative to Shopify and WooCommerce, or want the best of both worlds, Storenvy gives you everything you need to quickly start selling your products online for free.
- Get your products featured in a real-world store with Storenvy's San Francisco popup store
- Integrate your Storenvy store with your own apps using the Storenvy API or Zapier's Storenvy integrations.
- Want to improve your marketing emails? Learn how Storenvy gets people to reply to its emails—something that might help you build a relationship with customers inside your Storenvy store.
- Learn how to start your own business and online store with Zapier's The Ultimate Guide to eCommerce Software book.
Do More With Storenvy
- Build an online store for free
- List your products in your own store and the Storenvy marketplace
- Build a following with watch, envy, and featured tools
- Customize your store with a custom HTML/CSS theme and domain
- Integrate with Facebook Store and other tools for social, inventory, fulfillment, and more