How to connect SMS by Zapier + Squarespace + Sprout Studio
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Sprout Studio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Squarespace + Sprout Studio
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Sprout Studio. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when form submission is submitted.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a lead is booked into a shoot.Trigger
- Lead Changes StatusTriggers when the status of a lead is changed.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ShootTriggers when a new shoot is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is made.Trigger
- Shoot Changes StatusTriggers when the status of a shoot changes.Trigger
- Sprout Studio
Creates a new lead.
- Sprout Studio
Creates a new shoot.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Sprout Studio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.