How to connect Shorten.REST + Remember The Milk
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Remember The Milk automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Triggers when a task is completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Task Added to the Inbox
Triggers when a new task is added to the Inbox.Try ItTriggerInstant
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New Task Added
Triggers when a new task is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Task Added Given to Me
Triggers when a new task is given to me.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Shorten.REST + Remember The Milk Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Remember The Milk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.