ServeManager Help & Support
What ServeManager Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Job - Triggers when new job is created.
- New Affidavit - Triggers when a new affidavit document is created.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- New Attempt - Triggers when a new attempt is logged.
- Find Court Case - Find an existing court case.
- Find Job - Finds an existing job.
- Find Company - Find an existing company.
- Create Job - Creates a new job.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Create Court Case - Creates a Court Case.
- Upload File - Upload a file to an existing job.
How to Get Started with ServeManager on Zapier
To get started with ServeManager on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your ServeManager account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ServeManager's API key.
To locate your API Key in your ServeManager account, please follow these steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an API key
- Once granted, log into your ServeManager account
- Click "My Company" in the upper navigation
- Click the "Settings" tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "Settings" page
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your ServeManager account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With ServeManager
Common Problems with ServeManager on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message