Sendy Help & Support
What Sendy Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.
- New Campaign Sent - Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
- None yet!
- Unsubscribe Email - Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
- Create Draft Campaign - Create a new draft campaign.
- Add / Update Subscriber - Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
How to Get Started with Sendy on Zapier
To get started with Sendy on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Sendy account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Sendy's API key.
How to get your Sendy API key#
To locate your API Key in your Sendy account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Sendy account
- Click your name at the top right of the page, then click "Settings" in the drop down menu
- Copy your API key located at the right side of the page
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Sendy account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Sendy
Common Problems with Sendy on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message