SendHub Help & Support
What SendHub Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact - When you create a new contact on SendHub.
- New Group - When you create a new group on Sendhub.
- New Contact Added to Group - Fires when a contact is added to a group.
- Send Message to Group - Send a Message.
- Send Message to Contact - Send a Message to an individual contact.
- Add Contact to Group - Adds a contact to an existing group.
- Add Contact - Add a contact to a group.
How to Get Started with SendHub
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up SendHub with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your SendHub Account to Zapier. Click to add a SendHub account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then log into your SendHub account at SendHub.com to retrieve your API key.
To find your API key, navigate to settings > my account. Your API key will be located at the bottom of the my account section.
Entering your API key and phone number finishes the process! Your SendHub account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With SendHub
Common Problems with SendHub
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message