How to connect SavvyCal + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between SavvyCal and Notion automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled.Trigger
- Rescheduled EventTriggers when an event is rescheduled.Trigger
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SavvyCal and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.