How to connect RingCentral + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between RingCentral and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with RingCentral
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their RingCentral workflows do more for them.
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New SMS (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS sent or received.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
- Create Video MeetingCreates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.Action
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate RingCentral and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.