Redmine + Targetprocess Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Redmine and Targetprocess.
It's easy to connect Redmine + Targetprocess and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you add a new issue.
Triggers when you add a new project.
Triggers when you add a new tracker.
Triggers when a new Bug is added.
Triggers when a new Comment is added to some Entity.
Triggers when you add a new issue priority.
Triggers when you add a new time entry.
Triggers when you add a new user.
Triggers when a new Build is added by user.
Triggers when new Feature is added by user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Redmine + Targetprocess.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.