Redmine Help & Support
What Redmine Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Project - Triggers when you add a new project.
- New Issue Priority - Triggers when you add a new issue priority.
- New Tracker - Triggers when you add a new tracker.
- New Time Entry - Triggers when you add a new time entry.
- New User - Triggers when you add a new user.
- New Issue - Triggers when you add a new issue.
- Create Project - Create a new project.
- Create Time Entry - Create a new time entry.
- Create Issue - Create a new issue.
How to Get Started with Redmine
To get started with Redmine on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Redmine account to use with your Zap.
Next, a popup would appear and you'll be asked to enter your Redmine Full domain and API Key.
How to Find Your Redmine API Key#
To find your Redmine API key, login to your Redmin admin account then open your Administration settings and select Authentication. Check the Enable REST API key option there.
Then, copy your Redmine API key from the My Account sidebar, and add it to Zapier’s Redmine login dialog.
Click “Continue” and if your details were correct your Redmine account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Redmine
Common Problems with Redmine
About the Redmine Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions: None
- Paid/versioned account: Should work with all versions of Redmine
- Authentication method: API Key
- Custom field support: Yes!
- Partner’s documentation: None at the moment
(403) Forbidden error#
If you're getting this error and you have someone selected in the Assign to ID dropdown, make sure that they are set up as an admin in Redmine.
I get a 401 Unauthorized error when attempting to connect my Redmine account#
You will need to make sure the REST API is enabled in Redmine.
You can do this by going to Administration -> Settings -> Authentication and ticking the Enable REST API checkbox.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message