Reamaze - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Want happy customers? You'll need to answer their questions as quickly as possible—and actually solve their problems without having to write back and ask for more info. Typically that means you'll need a complicated help desk tool that includes every possible feature and takes weeks to learn how to use.
Or, you could simplify things with Reamaze, a new customer support tool that helps you support your customers right inside your app. It integrates with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and Bigcommerce, and also includes iOS and Android SDKs along with Django and Ruby on Rails libraries so you can integrate it with almost any app or site. Reamaze can also pull in customer data from MailChimp, Stripe, Google Apps and hundreds of other apps via its Zapier integration, so you'll know as much about each customer as possible.
Then, whenever someone gets in touch via your support forms inside your app, Reamaze can pull up all of their data so you'll know as much about them as possible. Instead of having to ask if they're using your Android app, you'll see details of the app they used right below their support message. You can then reply with a quick, Markdown-formatted message, or pull in a Knowledge Base article and quote it in your reply as an easy way to answer questions consistently.
You might not even have to wait to hear back from your customer. Reamaze supports both live chat and email support, letting you support your customers in real-time if you're both online at the same time. If you need to wait, though, Reamaze's email support let you choose to send emails in plain text or to customize your email template with Liquid Markup.
Have multiple brands or apps to support? Reamaze can handle them all, thanks to its Brands settings where you can setup separate inboxes for each brand's support requests. Then, you can add workflows to automatically route support messages to the correct inbox or agent based on keywords. Emails and chats are kept separate, but you can look through them all together in Reamaze search, which will pull up messages from all of your customers and brands together. And when a new message comes in, you'll know about it immediately as Reamaze' inbox refreshes with new messages automatically as they come in.
Tweaking Reamaze to work the way you want is surprisingly easy, thanks to its real-language settings that let you fill in the blanks on sentences like "I want a contact form loaded in a lightbox" when, for example, you're tweaking the Reamaze embed form for your site. You can then manage your support messages or keep tabs on your support team right form your personal email inbox, with customizable email notifications that can notify you of all activity in your inbox, or just the messages that need your personal attention. Those and other handy features are just extra ways Reamaze helps you save time in support.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use customer support tool that will work with your site or app, Reamaze is a great new option to choose. It's easy to use, but still includes enough extra features to make handling your support queue a breeze.
- Need help? Check out the Reamaze knowledge base and documentation.
- Want to integrate Reamaze with your site? Check the Reamaze developer documentation to get started, or use Reamaze integrations to connect Reamaze to your apps without code.
- Learn how to support your customers better and faster with automation.
Originally published 6 November 2015; updated 6 October 2016 with new screenshots and pricing.
Do More With Reamaze
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Reamaze with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Answer customer questions with embedded chat and direct messages in your site and app
- Engage customers automatically with Reamaze Cues push notifications
- Bring in conversations from social networks (including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram), as well as eCommerce tools and site builders
- Format replies and knowledge base articles with Markdown
- Customer email reply templates with Liquid Markup or send as a plain text email
- Manage support for multiple brands in one place
- Workflow automation for message routing and management
- Team and staff-level reporting and insights
- iOS and Android SDKs along with Django and Ruby on Rails libraries and an API
- $20/month per user Basic plan for real-time direct messaging, email and SMS messaging, social integration, reports, analytics, and workflow automation
- $40/month per user Plus plan for Basic plan features plus live chat, custom domain, and advanced reporting
- Enterprise pricing available