Reamaze Help & Support
What Reamaze Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Message - Triggered when a new message is created.
- New Conversation - Triggered when a new conversation is created.
- New Contact - Triggered when a new contact is created.
- Create SMS Contact - Create a Contact in Reamaze with an SMS mobile number.
- Add Message to Conversation - Adds a new message to an existing conversation.
- Create Contact - Create a Contact in Reamaze.
- Create Conversation - Create a new conversation on behalf of a user.
- Create SMS Conversation - Create a new SMS conversation on behalf of a user.
How to Get Started with Reamaze
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Reamaze with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is adding your Reamaze Account to Zapier.
When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account:
Next we will ask you to give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it, but it does matter that you paste into the API key field! You’ll also need you Reamaze subdomain and login information handy.
The photo below shows the Reamaze settings page where you can find the API key:
Just copy the API key into the popup back at Zapier and click the continue button. Zapier will automatically test that your API key is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
If you typed in your API Key incorrectly, you'll see an error like
authorization failed: Not Authorized and we'll show you the error itself:
Popular Things To Do With Reamaze
Common Problems with Reamaze
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message