QuickFile Help & Support
What QuickFile Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice, estimate or recurring template is created.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client record is created.
- Create Client - Adds a new contact record to your QuickFile account.
- Create Bank Entry - Creates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.
- Create Invoice - Creates a new invoice in your QuickFile account.
How to Get Started with Quickfile on Zapier
When you connect QuickFile to your Zapier account you will be presented with a screen like this.
The last field will ask you to enter an Application ID. To get the Application ID you first need to create an application definition in your QuickFile account, here's how:
- From your QuickFile Dashboard, go to the 'Account Settings' menu, select '3rd Party Integration' followed by the 'API' option.
- Now click the green box to create a new Application.
- Enter a name and description for the Application, then add all the available API methods to the box on the right, this will give Zapier full access.
- Save the application and your new application will be assigned an Application ID.
- Now copy and paste this Application ID into Zapier when connecting to your QuickFile account.
Then click "Continue" and you should be ready to complete your Zap connected to QuickFile.
Please note: Zapier will automatically setup Webhook notifications on your QuickFile account when you complete the above authorisation process. If you have an active QuickFile session open in another tab, you will need to log out and back into QuickFile before the triggers are fired.
Popular Things To Do With Quickfile
Common Problems with Quickfile on Zapier
Getting a "No active Power User Subscription" error#
In order to integrate with Zapier, QuickFile users must have a "Power User Subscription". You can read more about this here
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message