Quaderno Help & Support
What Quaderno Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Sale - Triggers when a new sale (Invoice or Receipt) is created.
- Abandoned Checkout - Triggers when a checkout has been abandoned.
- New Contact - Triggers when a contact is created in Quaderno.
- Successful Checkout - Triggers when a checkout flow has finished successfully.
- New Refund - Triggers when a Quaderno credit note is created.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a Quaderno invoice is created.
- New Estimate - Triggers when a Quaderno estimate is created.
- Failed Checkout - Triggers when a checkout fails due to a card or a payment gateway error (ie: insufficient funds).
- Declined Estimate - Triggers when an estimate is accepted.
- Accepted Estimate - Triggers when an estimate is accepted.
- Create Invoice - Create a Quaderno Invoice.
- Create Contact - Create a Quaderno Contact.
- Create Sale - Create a Quaderno Sale (Invoice or Receipt).
- Create Expense - Create a Quaderno Expense.
- Create Paid Invoice - Create a Quaderno Invoice.
- Create Estimate - Create a Quaderno Estimate.
How to Get Started with Quaderno on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do is connect your Quaderno Account to Zapier. After you sign up and start creating the Zap you want, Zapier will ask you to start the process:
You’ll now be asked to login into Quaderno (unless you are already logged in):
The Quaderno account that you are logged into will be displayed next asking you to confirm Zapier's access:
After authorizing Zapier to access to your Quaderno account, you'll be redirected back to Zapier and the Account will have been added. If everything is alright you should see this:
That’s all, you are ready to start making Zaps.
Popular Things To Do With Quaderno
Common Problems with Quaderno on Zapier
Creating invoices or expenses#
Multiple line items?#
We support creation of invoices or expenses with multiple items if the trigger side supports it. A popular source with valid multiline triggers is Freshbooks.
However, we do not support the creation of non-matching line items yet (creating extra line items without matching line items on the trigger side)
Why are there “Line item total amount” and “Line item unit price”?#
If you want to insert a price with taxes included, then using “Line item total amount” is your way to go, on the other hand if your price is taxes excluded using “Line item unit price” is the right choice. “Line item total amount” has preference over “Line item unit price” if both fields are filled.
How can I prevent Quaderno from automatically calculating taxes?#
If your invoice is taxes exempt, you can add an explicit 0 as tax rate.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message