ProdPad Help & Support
What ProdPad Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Idea - Triggers when a new idea is added to your ProdPad account. The fields can contain HTML.
- New User Story - Triggers when a new user story is added to your ProdPad account. The fields can contain HTML.
- Pushed User Story - Triggers when a user story in your ProdPad account is pushed to development via Zapier.
- Pushed Idea - Triggers when an idea in your ProdPad account is pushed to development via Zapier.
- New Feedback - Triggers when a new feedback is added to ProdPad. The fields can contain HTML.
- Create Idea - Create a new idea in ProdPad.
- Create Feedback - Add customer feedback to ProdPad.
How to Get Started with ProdPad
To get started with ProdPad, first click to add a ProdPad account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your ProdPad API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account, select the menu near the top-right of the page, and then choose "Profile Settings".
Click on the API tab and copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With ProdPad
Common Problems with ProdPad
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message