Process Street Help & Support
What Process Street Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Attachment - Triggers on a new attachment.
- New Checklist - Triggers when a new checklist is created.
- New Comment - Triggers when someone posts a comment.
- New Task Checked - Triggers when a checklist task is checked off.
- Create Checklist - Creates a new checklist.
- Update Checklist - Update an existing checklist.
- Find Checklist - Search for a Checklist by assignee, due date, etc…
How to Get Started with Process Street on Zapier
To get started with Process Street on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Process Street account to use with your Zap. Next, you'll be asked to name your Process Street connection and enter your API Key
How to get your Process Street API key#
To locate your API Key in your Process Street account either click this link and login or please follow these steps:
- Login to your Process Street account.
- Click your organization name from the top right-hand menu.
- Click on the "My Profile & Settings" option.
- Click on the "Settings & API" tab on the menu of that page.
- Click the "+ New API key" button to generate a new key to use and then copy that key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Process Street account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Process Street
Common Problems with Process Street on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message