PayPal + Woodpecker.co Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PayPal and Woodpecker.co.
It's easy to connect PayPal + Woodpecker.co and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.
Triggers when a prospect status is changed to BLACKLISTED manually or when prospect unsubscribes from Woodpecker.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Woodpecker.co.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.