How to connect Passion.io + Omnisend
Zapier lets you send info between Passion.io and Omnisend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Account CreatedNew user appeared in the users listTrigger
- Comment CreatedA user commented on a postTrigger
- Lesson CompletedUser completed a lessonTrigger
- New Chat MessageA user sent a messageTrigger
- Plan PurchasedTriggers when a user subscribes to a plan.Trigger
- Subscription CancelledA user canceled their subscriptionTrigger
- New Tracking Check-InA user created a new check-inTrigger
- Cancel SubscriptionCancels one ore more user subscriptions based on Plan IDsAction
Creates an Order
Creates or updates a subscriber with all provided values, i.e. name, phone number, tag, etc. Use tag to be able to add subscribers to segment in Omnisend.
Triggers custom automation workflow.
- Step 1: Authenticate Passion.io and Omnisend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.