Papyrs Help & Support
What Papyrs Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Page - Triggered when a new page is created.
- New Page By This API User - Triggered when a new page is created by this user (i.e. by the user with this API Auth Token).
- New People (People Directory) - Triggers when new people are invited to your Papyrs account in the People Directory.
- Post Comment On Feed (Activity Stream) - Post a new comment to the Feed (Activity Stream).
- Update TextBox (HTML) - Updates an existing Text box on a Papyrs page.
- Post Comment On Page - Post a new comment to a page.
- Update TextBox (Text) - Updates an existing Text box on a Papyrs page.
- Create New Textbox (HTML) - Add a Textbox with HTML content to an existing Page.
- Create New Heading - Add a Heading to an existing Page.
- Create New Textbox (Text) - Add a Textbox to an existing Page.
How to Get Started with Papyrs
To get started with Papyrs, first click to add a Papyrs account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Papyrs API Auth Token and account name.
To find your API Auth Token, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your settings, and then click on the "Account" tab.
Once you're on the "Account" tab, scroll down to the API section to copy and paste your token into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Auth Token and account name and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Papyrs
Common Problems with Papyrs
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message