OnePageCRM Help & Support
What OnePage CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Pending Deal - Triggers when a new pending deal is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Won Deal - Triggers when a deal is won.
- New Next Action - Triggers when a new next action is set.
- Create Note - Adds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
- Find Contact - Find a contact in OnepageCRM.
How to Get Started with OnePage CRM on Zapier
To get started with OnePage CRM, first click to add a OnePage CRM account in your Zap.
Next, you'll name this OnePage CRM account.
You should then get a pop-up window from OnePage CRM asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that OnePage CRM account and Zapier.
After logging in, you'll get sent back to your zap where you now have your OnePage CRM account connected!
Popular Things To Do With OnePage CRM
Common Problems with OnePage CRM
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message