How to connect OffAlerts + Donately
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Donately.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Lists the donations for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 donations.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Lists the fundraisers for your Donately account, defaults to the most recently createdTry ItTriggerScheduled
List Failed Recurring Plans
Lists the failed recurring plans for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 failed plans.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new donation is created in your Donately account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new fundraiser is created in your Donately account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Recurring Plan Failure
Triggers when an existing recurring plan fails to runTry ItTriggerInstant
The Donation ID
How OffAlerts + Donately Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Donately.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.