How to connect Mixpanel + Livestorm
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Livestorm automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new session is started.
automatically do this!
Creates a new registrant for a specific webinar.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- Event PublishedTriggers when a new event is published.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new participant register for an Event.Trigger
- Session EndedTriggers when a new session is ended.Trigger
- Session StartedTriggers when a new session is started.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreates a new registrant for a specific webinar.Action
- Find SessionFind a Session.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel + Livestorm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.