Microsoft To-Do + Inoreader Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Microsoft To-Do and Inoreader.
It's easy to connect Microsoft To-Do + Inoreader and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a task is completed.
Triggers when a new task is created.
Triggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.
Triggers when you star an article.
Triggers when you add a specified tag to an article.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a task is updated.
Triggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.
Triggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft To-Do + Inoreader.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.