How to connect Microsoft To Do + eBay
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft To Do and eBay automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Updated TaskTriggers when a task is updated.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Complete TaskMarks a task as complete.Action
- Find a TaskSearch for a Task.Action
- Microsoft To Do
Finds a task by title, or creates one if none is found.
Triggers when a new order is made.
Add a shipping fulfillment to a line item.
Search for an order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft To Do and eBay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.