How to connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM + Cascade Strategy
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Cascade Strategy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a contact has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a lead has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an opportunity has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new lead is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new opportunity is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Note: There may be some fields missing because the Zap Editor does not currently support image fields nor unique identifier fields.
How Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM + Cascade Strategy Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Cascade Strategy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.