How to connect Marketo + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Send Offline EventSends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.