LeadSquared Help & Support
What LeadSquared Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Lead - Triggers when any lead field value changes.
- Lead Stage Changed - Triggers when a stage of a lead is changed.
- New Activity for Lead - Triggers when an activity is posted to a lead.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Landing Page Submission - Triggers when a lead submits on a landing page.
- Find Lead - Find an existing lead using email address or lead ID.
- Create Task on Lead - Create a task on a lead.
- Create or Update Lead - Create a new lead or update an existing contact based on email address.
- Create Activity for Lead - Add a custom activity to a lead.
How to Get Started with LeadSquared on Zapier
To get started with LeadSquared on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your LeadSquared account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your LeadSquared's API key.
To locate your API Key in your LeadSquared account, please follow these steps:
To get your LeadSquared API access keys:
- Log on to your LeadSqaured CRM.
- From the default dashboard, go to My Account -> Settings -> API and Webhooks.
- Click API Access Keys.
- In access keys’area click Generate Key. You are now able to view the access key.
- Click Show Secret Key and you are now be able to see the Access ID and secret Key in the window.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your LeadSquared account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With LeadSquared
Common Problems with LeadSquared on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message