How to connect iContact + Salesforce
Zapier lets you send info between iContact and Salesforce automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate iContact and Salesforce workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Sender Property
Triggers when a new sender property is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a contact subscribes.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a contact is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a contact is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a contact unsubscribes.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on a new message.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How iContact + Salesforce Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate iContact and Salesforce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.