How to connect HeySummit + Crowdcast
Zapier lets you send info between HeySummit and Crowdcast automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New Talk AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.Trigger
- Event ReminderTriggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.Trigger
- New QuestionTriggers when a question is asked.Trigger
- New CTA ClickTriggers when a participant clicks your call to action.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.Trigger
- New Session VisitTriggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.Trigger
Triggers when a participant watches your recording.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has not shown up live.
Registers a participant for an event (sends an email with a link to your event).
- Step 1: Authenticate HeySummit and Crowdcast.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.