How to connect Gravity Forms + LiveAgent
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and LiveAgent automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.Action
- Add New CustomerAdds new contact/customer to system.Action
Removes customer from particular group.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and LiveAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.