How to connect Gravity Forms + Digify
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and Digify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New DownloadTriggers when your shared file is downloaded.Trigger
- New PrintTriggers when your shared file is printed.Trigger
- New ViewTriggers when your shared file is viewed.Trigger
- Add RecipientAdd a recipient to a sent file.Action
- Delete FileDelete a sent file and revoke all access to the file.Action
Create a new file and generate the link of the file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and Digify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.