GoSquared Help & Support
What GoSquared Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Live Chat Message - Triggers when a new Live Chat message is received.
- User Exited Smart Group - Triggers when a user exits a specific Smart Group.
- User Entered Smart Group - Triggers when a user enters a specific Smart Group.
- Traffic Spike - Triggers when the number of currently online visitors goes above a certain threshold.
- Traffic Dip - Triggers when the number of currently online visitors falls below a certain threshold.
- Track Event - Tracks a new event in GoSquared.
- Create or Update Profile - Create a new profile or update an existing one in People CRM.
How to Get Started with GoSquared on Zapier
To start making Zaps with GoSquared, first you will need to connect the GoSquared site that you want to use with Zapier. When building a Zap, Click ‘Connect a New Account’.
Next, you'll be asked enter your Zapier Site Key..
You can find you Site Key on the Zapier Services page in your GoSquared account.
If you have multiple GoSquared sites, there will be a different key for each site. You can use the Site Selector in GoSquared to choose which site to generate the key for.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then click “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your GoSquared Site will now be successfully connected.
Click the pencil icon to change the name of the account to the name of your GoSquared Site.
Click "Test Account", if it works then you’re done!
To add another Site just repeat the above process with a different Site Key.
Popular Things To Do With GoSquared
Common Problems with GoSquared on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message