How to connect Google Tables + Vertask
Zapier lets you send info between Google Tables and Vertask automatically—no code required.
- New or Updated RowTriggers when a row is created or updated in a table.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to a table.Trigger
- New Row in ViewTriggers when a new row is added to a specific view in a table.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in a table.Action
- Find RowFinds a row by a column and value. Returns the entire row if one is found.Action
- Find or Create RowFinds a row, or creates one if none are found.Action
- Assets ListTriggers when a list of assets is required.Trigger
Triggers when a list of clients is required.
Creates and asset
Creates a task/ticket
Creates a client in your dashboard
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Tables + Vertask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.