How to connect Google Analytics + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- New PinTriggers when a new Pin is added to a board.Trigger
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.