GoCanvas Help & Support
- How to Get Started with GoCanvas on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with GoCanvas
- Common Problems with GoCanvas on Zapier
How to Get Started with GoCanvas on Zapier
When you start creating a GoCanvas Zap, you will be asked to connect your GoCanvas account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your GoCanvas username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your GoCanvas account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with GoCanvas
Common Problems with GoCanvas on Zapier
I Can't Find the URL of My GoCanvas PDF to Use in next Step
To be able to access your PDF from GoCanvas as a URL in your Zap, what you'll need to do is amend your Email Settings in your GoCanvas account for the App you're using.
To turn on this feature:
- Locate your Email Options for the App you're using in GoCanvas. For more information on how to locate your Email Options, GoCanvas have instructions on this here.
- Once in your Email Options settings, you'll need to scroll down to PDF Delivery Options and make sure you've selected Link, rather than Attachment.
- Click Save to update your settings.
Once you've done that, pull in a new sample within your Zap and you'll be able to retrieve your PDFs in a URL format now!
Connect the apps you use every day
Get started with a Free account