How to connect Freshdesk + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between Freshdesk and Status Hero automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Freshdesk and Status Hero workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Ticket Note
Triggers when a Note is added to a Ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Enter more details about this Company e.g. Address , Website etc.
Add some specific notes regarding this company.
Domains for this company. Freshdesk will use this to associated contacts automatically to this company.
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Ticket Number ( Display ID) to which notes has to be added.
The Notes that need to be added to the Ticket.
Indicate Whether this note needs to be Private or Public ( Visible to everyone on the portal ).
Select the Category under which the Forum needs to be created.
Name for the Forum.
Select a Type of Forum.
Select the Visibility of the Forum.
Description for the Forum.
How Freshdesk + Status Hero Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshdesk and Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.