How to connect Formstack + Mavenlink
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Mavenlink automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is posted.Trigger
- New StoryTriggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create PostCreate a post in a Mavenlink Project.Action
- Create New StoryCreate a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and Mavenlink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Mavenlink’s project collaboration suite allows you to manage your business relationships, share files, and track project activity online from anywhere in the world. Within a project workspace in Mavenlink, you can agree on budget & schedule, track time, send invoices, get paid via PayPal, and complete work.