How to connect Flodesk + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Flodesk and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Subscriber Added to SegmentTriggers when a subscriber is added to a segment.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Subscriber UnsubscribedTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Existing Subscriber to SegmentAdds a subscriber to a segment.Action
- Add Existing Subscriber to WorkflowAdds a subscriber to a workflow.Action
- Create/Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates an existing one.Action
- Remove Existing Subscriber From SegmentRemoves a subscriber from a segment.Action
- Remove Existing Subscriber From WorkflowRemoves a subscriber from a workflow.Action
Unsubscribes a subscriber.
Find a Subscriber by email address
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flodesk and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.