Firebase / Firestore + Refersion Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Firebase / Firestore and Refersion.
It's easy to connect Firebase / Firestore + Refersion and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when a new Affiliate is created.
Creates a new affiliate and returns the affiliate ID and their referral link.
Adds orders into Refersion for attribution processing. Refersion will create a conversion if the order was successfully tracked back to an affiliate.
Creates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.
Triggers when a Structured Query returns new documents within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Send conversion cancellation information.
Get Affiliate By Affiliate Code.
Find affiliate based on email address or ID.
Creates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + Refersion.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.