Firebase / Firestore + Paystack Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Firebase / Firestore and Paystack.
It's easy to connect Firebase / Firestore + Paystack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when an invoice is created or paid.
Triggers when there's a new successful or failed transaction from a Payment Page
Triggers when there's a new successful or failed subscription renewal.
Triggers when a Structured Query returns new documents within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Triggers when a chargeback is logged against your account and awaiting your feedback
Triggers when a new order is made on your account
Triggers when a refund happens on your account
Triggers when there's a newly created or cancelled subscription.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + Paystack.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.