How to connect Firebase / Firestore + Odoo CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and Odoo CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New LeadTriggers on a new lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and Odoo CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Odoo is a powerful open source platform with dozens of apps to help you grow your business. Available apps range from CRM to eCommerce, and from accounting to manufacturing and project management. This Odoo CRM integration allows users to connect Odoo's CRM product to other apps. This integration works with instances that are cloud hosted at "odoo.com."