Everhour Help & Support
What Everhour Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Project - Triggers when a new project created.
- Timer Stopped - Triggers when a running timer is stopped.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task created.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- Task Time Updated - Triggers when time for a task is added, edited or removed.
- Timer Started - Triggers when a timer is started.
- Find Section - Finds a section by name.
- Find Member - Finds a member by name.
- Find Task - Finds a task by name.
- Find Project - Finds a project by name
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Stop Timer - Stops the current timer.
- Add Time - Adds your time to a task.
- Start Timer - Starts a new timer for a task.
How to Get Started with Everhour on Zapier
When you start creating an Everhour Zap, you will be asked to connect your Everhour account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Everhour API key.
To locate your API Key in your Everhour account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Everhour account.
- Click "My Account" from the Top Menu.
- Find "API Token".
- Copy it to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Everhour account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Everhour
Common Problems with Everhour on Zapier
Does Everhour have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message