How to connect Eventable + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Eventable and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created (must choose between published or draft events).Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber adds any of your events to a calendar.Trigger
- Send Event to SubscriberSends event invitation to a subscriber. Subscriber must have been previously added to the calendar in order to receive the event.Action
- Create EventCreates a new event in Eventable.Action
- Update EventUpdates an existing event.Action
- Find Event by TitleFinds an event by the exact title (case-sensitive).Action
- Find Subscriber by EmailFinds a subscriber by their email address.Action
- Find or Create EventFind or Create EventAction
Find or Create Subscriber
Fires when you or your user cancels the booking through our system
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventable and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.