DocuSign + TIMIFY Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between DocuSign and TIMIFY.
It's easy to connect DocuSign + TIMIFY and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new envelopes every 15 minutes.
Triggers when an appointment is deleted in TIMIFY.
Triggers when a new appointment/booking is created in TIMIFY.
Triggers when a new group event (with multiple participants) is created in TIMIFY.
Triggers when a new resource (employee/room/etc.) is created in TIMIFY.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Triggers when a new participant is added to an existing group event in TIMIFY.
Triggers when a customer is created.
Triggers when participant is added in a group event, however it only returns new participant, not all participants of that event.
Triggers when a new service is created in TIMIFY.
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign + TIMIFY.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.